Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Homosexuality Issue

One of my goals this week is to deal with the homosexuality issue.I am not a homo (homo sapiens lang) but I can feel their pain (though, not totally of the same degree,ofcourse.).
SOme of them might have gone through so much confusion specially the religious ones and that will be my focus this break. 
How do they deal with it? Just imagine the guilt they must have, thinking, they have disobeyed the Lord and will continue to disobey him al because of their lifestyle? If that's the case how can they ask forgiveness for a sin they know they would continue doing.
In the first place, Is homosexuality a SIN? Are homosexuals and lesbians wrong in their being?
there are so many opinions,nonetheless, there is only one truth. God LOVES us. No exception. Hope I will finish this quest and learn a lot. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bloody eyes

bloody eyes
"Bloody Eyes"- by Princess Secret, one of my first paintings.