Sunday, October 23, 2011

For the First Time in Herstory ,The Ugly Duckling is INLOVE!


  Thesis         for      LOVE




(not yet done)
<Pls. take note that this study is still on going.>

yEAH!


Background :
You know that I am already in love with a superstar.(but did you really know? Did I forgotto mention that?
Ok. Brief FLASHBACK ::::::::::::::::

I have experienced being inlove already. Two times. With a local actor my age and with an international superstar 6 years older than me.
  ok? End of flashback <<<<<<<

Abstract:


SO WHAT IS REALLY MY POINT?

MY POINT IS

THAT

I AM INLOVE WITH A COMMONER FOR THE FIRST TIME!

HE IS NOT AN ACTOR. HE IS NOT A STAR.
He doesn't even had his own car.   (hahaah familiar? opcurz lyrics yan ng isang kanta, pero totoo.)

plus...thebiggest PLUS!

HE IS NOT MY IDEAL MAN!   NOT EVEN MY CRUSH!

Summary:

HE IS NOT SOMEBODY I EXPECT TO LIKE ![or love? i don;t know what I am feeling yet. Maybe LUST!   >:-) ]

Conclusion:

I AM INLIKE WITH A COMMONER FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Recommendations:

For those who wan't to continue this study, please don't expect that he will notice you.



note: The author of this paper is currently diagnose with a mental disorder, Inlabsuperhenia and a chronic heart diesease, sasabug-na-ang-pusocliorosis.
PAUMANHIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

bloody eyes

bloody eyes
"Bloody Eyes"- by Princess Secret, one of my first paintings.